1. Develop and execute sales plan meet annual performance expectation and requirements for your region / country.
2. Proactively develop new customer and create product understanding and awareness.
3. Build relationships with key customers to enhance long-term business prospects
4. Administrate all phases of sales process to insure effective and timely customer service and response.
5. Keep tracking on sales progress and forecast, record all business activities, submit sales report on time.
6. Closely work with finance to secure all outstanding AR.
7. Develop actions to exploit or counter business opportunities and threats.
8. Other tasks assigned by company.
1. Bachelor’s degree, preferred in mechanical engineering, textile or chemical.
2. 3 to 5 years’ experience in relevant industry. Proven track records in industrial components sales. sales experience with OEM and End User is highly preferred.
3. Experience in distribution sales is a plus.
4. Sales experience in South East Asia countries (Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia) is preferred.
5. Good team player and have a positive attitude, good analytical and innovative problem-solving skills. Customer service mind set.
6. Acting as ambassador of YONGLI belting and delivering effective presentation
7. Good team player and have a positive attitude and innovative problem-solving skills.
8. Team management experience is a plus.
9. MS office skill
10. Travelling time: Above 50%
-- End --