某西餐厅服务程序英语对话

  某西餐厅服务程序英语对话之相关制度和职责,服务程序对话服:欢迎光临西餐厅!welcometohappyhour服:先生/女士,请问几位呢Tableforhowmanypeople,please?服:里边请!thiswayplease/这边坐好吗wouldyouliketosit...

服务程序对话
服:欢迎光临西餐厅!welcome to happy hour
服:先生/女士,请问几位呢 Table for how many people, please?
服:里边请!this way please/这边坐好吗would you like to sit here ?
/不好意思满座了,请稍等一下好吗 Sorry,.the seat is not available now. please wait a momet./您请坐! Sitdown please !
服:这是我们的菜单,请看一下! Heres our menu ,sir/madam.
服:请问现在可以为您点菜了吗 M ay I take your order now ,sir/madam
服:先生/小姐,要来点什么餐品 What would you like to have ?
客:有什么好吃的what is special here
服:西餐最有特色,来份黑胡椒牛排怎么样
Westren food ,what about a black pepper beef steak package?
客:好的,就来一份吧。 Ok .I need one
服:好的,那先生您呢 Ok .what about you ,sir?
客:来份丁骨牛排吧! I want a T-bone beef steak.
服:祝您用餐愉快! H ave a good meal
客:小姐,结帐!多少钱 Waitress ,check-out, how much is it ?
服:一共63元,谢谢!稍等会找您零钱!sixty three yuan please, thank you.I will give change back to you later.
服:找您37元。Return 37 yuan
客:谢谢! You are welcomed
服:请走好,欢迎您下次光临! Take care, Welcome to haohengshijia again
服:好的,请问牛排要几分熟 How would you like your beef ?
客:黑胡椒牛排要5分熟,丁骨要全熟,谢谢! Blacke pepper beef steak mediumrare. T –bone well done. Thanks.
服:好的,要加什么酱汁的 Ok , And what kind of sauce would you like ?
客:黑胡椒汁,香草各一。Blacke pepper sauce and vanila sauce.
服:还要来点什么喝的饮料吗 What would you like something to drink ?
客:来瓶青岛啤酒,一杯奶茶。 One bottle QingDao beer. One cup of milk tea .
服:好的,啤酒要冰的吗奶茶要热的还是冰的 Ok .Ice beer or normal one ?
Hot milk tea or ice one ?
客: 是的,要冰的。Ice one .
服:好的,请稍候! Ok ,wait a moment please!
客:请问卫生间在哪里where can I wash my hands?/where is the toilet ?
服:直走往左拐/请跟我来吧! Follow me please!
客:谢谢! Thank you !
服:这是……(红茶、汤、沙拉、面包、牛排),请慢用!
Here`s your (tea/soup/salad/brdad/beef). Enjoy your meal ,sir/madam!
客:小姐,我的牛排怎么还没有来 Waitress ,when can I have the beef steak?
服:很抱歉,我马上去催,请稍候片刻! Sorry ,I`m going to check it out now. one moment,please.
客:小姐,牛排是不是太生了waitress, the steak is a little tender for me .
服:很抱歉,帮您加熟一点好吗 Sorry for that. May I help you to heat it ?
客:谢谢! Thank you
服:请问几位觉得食品合口味吗
How is your dinner ?hou is your meal ?
客:小姐,来点纸巾。/加点茶!/加碗米饭 waitress ,I need some papertowel ./more tea please/more rice please.
服:好的,马上来! Ok ,It is coming.
服:不好意思,打扰了,这个餐具可以帮你撤走吗 Excusme, may I take this away?
服:祝您用餐愉快! Have a good meal
客:小姐,结帐!多少钱 Waitress ,check-out, how much is it ?
服:一共63元,谢谢!稍等会找您零钱!sixty three yuan please, thank you.I will give change back to you later.
服:找您37元。Return 37 yuan
客:谢谢! You are welcomed
服:请走好,欢迎您下次光临! Take care, Welcome to haohengshijia again

出租屋职责 出租职责 出纳员职责

公司职责 分局职责 分析师职责

某西餐厅服务程序英语对话】链接地址:http://www.qiquha.com/html/201708/175120.html,由制度大全网提供,版权归原作者,分享或转载请注明出处。